PEOPLE®’s Human Resources Professionals stay abreast of changing federal and state laws to help ensure that your company is compliant.
- EEO-1 Report – PEOPLE® submits an annual EEO-1 report to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) for all of our PEO clients. We also provide VETS-100 data for clients upon request.
- EEOC Charge Facilitation – PEOPLE® will report claims to our EPLI carrier, aid in the client response process, and assist in data collection.
Employment Forms and Posters
- Employment Forms – PEOPLE® provides forms for employment-related matters (e.g., leave of absence, termination, payroll deduction, counseling). Forms may be customized to client specification as requested.
- Posters – Federal and State all-in-one posters are available to all clients.
Employee Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- EPLI – PEOPLE® provides clients with $1 million of coverage for claims resulting from wrongful employment practice acts related to termination, discrimination and sexual harassment. Deductible may apply.
- HR Support – HR Services will provide information and reports needed for the legal response process. PEOPLE® will also provide HR best practices and recommendations.
- PEOPLE® performs E-Verify services for clients using onboarding.
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Administration
- FMLA Administration – PEOPLE® can aid your company in administering FMLA for eligible worksite employees. PEOPLE® provides letters, notices, and reminders to help you manage FMLA leave.
Form I-9 Compliance
- PEOPLE® onboarding capabilities allows PEOPLE® maintain I-9 forms for worksite employees and provides reports detailing employees’ work authorization expiration/renewal dates.
New Hire Reporting
- New Worksite Employee Reporting – PEOPLE® provides a data upload for new hires, terminations and wage information for state unemployment and other regulatory reporting requirements. A similar data upload for wage/employment verification.
Other HR Verification Report
- Employment Verification – PEOPLE® offers an automated service for wage and employment verification through a third-party provider.
- Employment Records – PEOPLE® provides assistance with records/information in support of subpoenas, audits, etc.
Resource for Federal and State Regulations
- For Managers/Supervisors – Our team of experienced Human Resources Professionals keep abreast of federal and state regulations to respond to inquiries as needed.