Family Medical Leave Assistance (FMLA) Administration
- FMLA Processing and Administration – People will process and administer FMLA for eligible worksite employees, including assistance with determination of FMLA eligibility, providing letters, notices and reminders to worksite employees and tracking FMLA time used by the worksite employee.
I-9 Compliance Administration
- People maintains I-9 forms for worksite employees, provides reports detailing employees’ work authorization expiration/renewal dates and researches immigration laws.
New Hire Reporting
- New Worksite Employee Reporting – People provides a data upload for new hires, terminations and wage information for state unemployment and other regulatory reporting requirements. We provide a similar data upload for wage/employment verification.
Employee Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- EPLI – People provides clients with $1 million of coverage for claims resulting from wrongful employment practice acts related to termination, discrimination and sexual harassment.
- HR Support – HR Services will provide information and reports needed for the legal response process.
- EEO-1 Report – People submits an annual EEO-1 report to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) for all of our PEO clients. We also provide VETS-100 data for clients upon request.
- EEOC Charge Facilitation – People will report claims to our EPLI carrier, explain the client response process and assist in providing data collection.
Social Security (SSN) Report Verification Report
- Employment Verification – People offers an automated service for wage and employment verification through a third-party wage/employment verification provider.
- Employment Records – People Outsourcing provides assistance with records/information in support of subpoenas, audits, etc
Employment Forms and Posters
- Employment Forms – People will provide forms for employment-related matters (e.g., leave of absence, termination, payroll deduction, counseling). Forms customization to client specifications is also available.
- Posters – Federal and State all-in-one posters are provided to all clients. Mandated poster
Resource for Federal and State Regulations
- For Managers/Supervisors – Our team of SPHR/PHR-certified and experienced Human Resources professionals keep abreast of federal and state regulations to respond to inquiries as needed